You can take a Girl out of Fashion but you can not take Fashion out of the Girl

there`s no proper way of making this comeback, so let me just start by saying "hello and welcome back my dear readers!" it`s been too long since my last post and i`ve missed my blog dearly. unfortunately ship life isn`t very fashion blogger friendly, which makes me happy to be home again... at least for a while. during my work and travels i came across some very interesting fashion findings which i`ll try to recapture in my following posts. hope that will make an interesting content for you guys, since i kinda lost track of what`s really happening in the world of fashion in the last 8 months. on the bride side, i think that`ll make an even better/interesting prospective on the subject. sometimes fashion is what is not fashionable at all, don`t you agree?




Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.