Outfit: Mint Delight

yesterday i actually had time to decide on what to wear for fashion week and i think that didn`t help my decision even a little bit. if anything i think it was even harder to decide. i wanted to wear my new pants that came from asos the day pfw started but the only way to wear them is with heels. i tried on every shoe i had and was suitable for this occasion and every pair hurt even more than the other. it was no heels for me yesterday. so then i had to think what could i wear with the shoes that don`t have heels and still look chic and special enough for the fashion crowd. i have to thank my job for saving my ass once again!


iWear: skirt/pants jessica jagec, t-shirt topshop, blazet tally weijl, bracelet h&m, clutch new yorker, boots gracelend

photos thanks to Anže from Ulični stil


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.