Outfit: The Designer Dress

as i promised yesterdays outfit was a bit more special. i was in the same time crunch as the day before, so i only had i few minutes to decide on what to wear. i had one designer dress at home from back when we were shooting the "A maš tak Flow" video and i kindly asked the designer if i could wear it. she said yes and i was super excited! i think this is one of the perks of being a stylist. she literally saved my day!
the long blazer and shoes i wore for the first time (photoshoots don`t count). don`t know what was i thinking with the shoes since i`m not used to wearing heels anymore. my feet were killing me by the time the second show started. it was probably just as painful watching me walk in them. oh the shame! but as well as i know myself it`s gonna be heels for tonights shows as well...


 iWear: dress Kristina Lovko, blazer h&m, tights h&m, shoes roberto, bracelets h&m, clutch new yorker

photos thanks to Anže from Ulični stil

be sure to follow me on twitter for the latest news from philips fashion week. there are some pretty funny tweets on #fwlj as well. and u can find me under @thestylistblog if u use instagram...


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.