All Good Things Come to an End

it's the last week of my internship at adria media, the publishing house of elle, cosmopolitan, playboy and other magazines and as you can imagine these 3 moths literally flew by. i still can't wrap my head around how huge of an opportunity this is and how generous everyone at editorial office was with their insights, challenges and ideas.

we got to do so many amazing things and instead of pinching myself i rather write them all down... i imagine myself going back to this list months later, looking back on one of the best experiences in my life. can't wait to see what's next!

my firsts:
* first time live interviewing fashion week guests for elle.si
* first article for cosmopolitan
* first fashion editorial for cosmopolitan
* first article for elle
* first time on a cover

my everything:
* countless articles for cosmopolitan.si, sensa.si and aktivni.si
* my own blog for cosmopolita.si
* countless new acquaintances
* countless roadtrips with renault clio and captur
* countless meetings and coffee dates with the best intern team ever



Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.