Outfit: The Middle Finger

there's so much on my mind right now... i'm not sure i can even straighten my thoughts. maybe i should just keep it simple and write something about this outfit. it's not an every day thing and walking around the setting of the photoshoot i got some looks, but i don't care (hence the middle finger). i love it! it's my party outfit and it makes me feel like a true badass.
i had some trouble getting into to the right mood for the photoshoot... it's always hard when you have a new photographer and crowds of people did not do me any favours either. it's so easy to think about how you want the picture to turn out, but executing it is a whole other thing. and for a stylist not being able to see how the outfit looks on the picture is also quite stressful. there's still a lot of room for improvement...


 iWear: diy shirt, diy shorts, bra h&m, boots gracelend, belt dorothy perkins

 photo: Jaroslaw Ros

...and for the other thing on my mind: i'm working on a fashion editorial for a london based magazine this week therefore i'm looking for talented fashion/jewelry/accessories designers in paris. if interested, please write me an email. i also need an enthusiastic assistant who will help me keep everything in order when running up and down the streets of paris...


follow me on facebook, twitter and instagram...



Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.