On my Special Day

i'm back! back to normal life (well as normal as one can get when you move 971 kilometers from your home) and back to blogging. i had the most amazing bday and the time my friends were visiting. we had so many thing planed for my special day and although the wether washed us a few times it was still amazing. first we had breakfast and champagne on the steps of sacre coeur, wandered around montmartre, chilled under the eiffel tower, toasted with a whole delegation of police man, sunbathe at jardin des tuileries, had some chinese, visited my friend, shopped for masks and stupid hats, attended the crazy metro party and finally ended at my flat...


thank you guys for the best bday ever, love you :*

follow me on facebook, twitter and instagram...


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.