Spring Cravings

i`m having a huge shopping crisis! new season is upon us, the weather is amazing and i`m stuck with my boring old worn out clothes. it pisses me off that i`m fucking broke! it pisses me off more that the fact that i still don`t have a regular job. i want to go shopping!

u`ll probably think that i bumped my head realy hard when u`ll see my fashion cravings. i`m tired of my dark clothes, i need a refreshement. i`m loving the new spring colors- pastels, neons and flower prints. want some ASAP!
dress h&m skirt cut 25 dress acne maxi skirt miss selfridge trousers h&m skirt pink tartan envelope clutch asos nail polish models own jeans current
bracelet jones sweater johnatan saunders jacket topshop ancle boots ruthie davis jacket mary katrantzou blazer topshop neon bracelet cc sky sandals charlotte olympia blouse j.crew

polyvore


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.