Trend: Printed Leggings

lately i`ve been inspired by prints and colors, which is kinda unusual especially for this time of the year. and unusual for someone who`s 80% of wardrobe is black not to mention has nightmares about drowning in a pool of colors. yes, we`re still talking about me. anyway... i wanted to let u know that i found myself in that kind of state that i`ve been adoring colored and (oh no!) printed clothes. leggings to be more exact. i can`t help myself, there`s just something so nostalgic about them. i mean, my 16 year old self would love this! they would go great with my pink hair and my baby blue fake fur jacket. rave on bitches!


photos: lookbook, persun, chicwish, oasap, sheinside, nasty gal, topshop, asos


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.