It's my Party and I'll Cry if I Want To

my baby is 4 years old! in blogger years that's like ending collage, the phase when you're still experimenting and searching for the true identity. so the stylist is graduating, it has fully developed and should be entering the grown ups world. instead we'll take some time off, travel and see what the world has to offer. i feel like this is exactly what me and the blog need... a change of scenery, some excitement and lots of adventures. i'm sure we won't go completely quiet and surely we'll come back with new experience, expanded horizons and lot's of stories to tell. so on the 5th bday i'll be able to say the stylist is older and wiser... now it's just older and crazier. exactly like me!


follow the stylist on facebook, twitter and instagram...


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.