Standing Still

yesterday i couldn't sleep. i was thinking about paris. i played that scene from satc in my mind where carrie comes to the reception of plaza hotel all panicky and mr. big walks in. then i thought about my experience in plaza. the photoshoot, the amazing breakfast and all the times i walked the rue montigne all giggly because it's so beautiful and perfect.
i woke up sick to my stomach today. i feel like i'm gonna puke every time i move. the countryside life is slowly but very effectively killing me. i can't live like this much longer, i'm going crazy. the holidays are not helping at all. it's all just a big farce. can't wait for it to all be over. i'm slowly counting down the days of my departure. i hope it goes as planed and i'll be on my way to paradise in a month or so. seems so long! this feeling that i have is like my life is on pause. not going anywhere, just standing still. it's annoying as fuck! i trade certainty and routine for excitement and adventure any day...


follow the stylist on facebook, twitter and instagram...


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.