Souvenir from Paris

there was one thing i had to do before i left paris: get the ultimate souvenir that would remind me of this experience forever. i thought about what to get and one thing was clear it had to be parisian but not in the most obvious way. after a wild night with my friends it suddenly hit me: paris skyline! i had many ideas and it took a while for me and the artist to develop the right design, but after an hour of brainstorming and sketching i was happy with the result. i wanted it to be just a line, so from afar it actually looks like a pulse... my very own paris skyline tattoo.

this tattoo would not happen without my friend and amazing tattoo artist christian from latino culture tatouages, thank you so much!


follow the stylist on facebook, twitter and instagram...


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.