Outfit: 1000

can't believe it! this is my 1000th post for the blog. such a milestone! i thought i would do something special for the occasion and since i didn't do an outfit post since summer, it seemed like an obvious choice. yes, i changed my pj's for you. i'm wearing all my favorite pieces, so this outfit is really special to me. have to try it on for real...
since countryside lacks of good backgrounds i used our empty pool. i think it looks quite awesome. thanks to my lil' bro for taking these! oh... and does anything in particular catch your eye on this photos?


iWear: slovenian army t-shirt, worn out jeans zara, jacket amisu, shoes asos, ring damir raković, no name watch

follow the stylist on facebook, twitter and instagram...


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.