Outfit: Home is Where your Heart is

this weekend was as crazy as one can get... hanging out with my friends from dusk till dawn and beyond. there was no time to update. our french picnic was a huge success, i just might show u a few photos...
anyway... this outfit was shot before the weekend, probably my last in slovenia. i wanted it to be special for me so we shot outside my home...
i almost forgot i have this skirt (yes, i'm wearing a skirt for a change, holla on that!) so when i went trough my summer wardrobe that is stuffed in the closet where all the not-gonna-wear-for-some-time clothes go i was really happy to discover it again. it's going with me to paris for sure! i bought it a long long time ago in a small urban boutique in ljubljana that doesn't exist anymore... it's a one of a kind piece and at that time i really adored this designer so i had quite a few things from this brand. to bad the boutique closed.


iWear: t-shirt zara, skirt kaos, bag diy, shoes bershka

i'll be spending a lot of time on twitter and instagram from now on so u can follow my crazy paris adventures there...


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2015 Wanilia Stylish All Rights Reserved.